Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Having Fun with Hats 'n Hair

My kids and I were so ecstatic and relieved when President Obama won re-election! We decided to go all out and have some fun with the fact that I've lost my hair to chemo treatments. I'm confident now I'll be able to endure the rest of my chemo and radiation (my treatments are expected to continue through January)...and hopeful that I'll be well enough to attend President Obama's second inauguration (my husband and son took me to DC on Jan 20, 2009 to be a part of history for President Obama's 1st inauguration, and it would mean the world to me to go there again on Jan 21, 2013).

Anyhow, since laughter is the best medicine, and since I've spent most of this year making fun of the GOP with my blog posts--we decided to share a little of our own odd sense of humor that shines a light on us, instead. So enjoy, if you dare. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment