Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stephen Colbert Suffers President Obama's Second Inauguration...and then Re-Inaugurates Himself

I live in a very conservative area in rural Ohio. Even though I'm a progressive and I know history will eventually confirm my opinion that President Obama will likely be our greatest president ever, I still like to watch my favorite conservative tv personality--Stephen Colbert, who exudes right wing thinking perfectly--to keep me grounded. I went to the inauguration and I'll post pics and a summary within a few days; but in the meantime, enjoy Stephen's take on the event. :)

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Obama's Second Inauguration
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive

Stephen re-inaugurates himself as Commander-In-Opposing-The-Chief for an historic second term:

No comments:

Post a Comment