Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scott Bateman's Clever Animation
Quoting President Obama
(See Quote Below the Animation)



PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: Right now, we have two competing visions of our future, and the choice could not be clearer. Now let me say, those folks on the other side, I am sure they are patriots. I'm sure they're sincere, in terms of what they say. But, their theory, I believe is wrong. See, I've never believed that government can or should try to solve every problem we've got. I believe that the free market is the greatest force for economic progress in human history. I agree that everyone has personal responsibility for their own lives. Everybody's gotta work hard. Nothing's ever handed to us. But I also agree with our first Republican president, a guy named Abraham Lincoln, who said that through government, we should be able to do together what we can't do as well on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment